Log in

No account? Create an account


(no subject)

« previous entry | next entry »
Sep. 4th, 2007 | 09:11 pm
posted by: txncowboy in intactivists

I met an UNCUT guy on facebook who has a realy tight foreskin and looking for ways to lossen it up so it can actualy slip back all the way.  Hes been considering circing, but if he can stretch it he thinks that might be better.  I told him to start manualy stretching it then maybe use a wieght device like we use to restore, but if anyone has a specific design for a device that would work well itd be apreciated.

Link | Leave a comment |

Comments {2}


(no subject)

from: paquerette
date: Sep. 5th, 2007 04:41 am (UTC)

Are you familiar with the Beauge method? http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/beauge2/

http://beaugeblog.blogspot.com/ contains some posts back in the archives about success this young man had using the method.

Never heard of devices used for this before, but anything before cutting!! Steroid creams would be another resort before getting to that point, too.

Reply | Thread


(no subject)

from: txncowboy
date: Sep. 5th, 2007 03:17 pm (UTC)

thank you :-D, and I love the icon :-D

Reply | Parent | Thread